BD Medication Data Workshops: BD AlarisTM System and BD PyxisTM Technologies
BD medication data workshops provide advanced education to help hospital pharmacists, nurses, risk managers and quality officers realize the full potential of their medication management system.
Data workshops are offered as up to 3-day seminars hosted in various geographical locations throughout the calendar year and can help your team improve processes and performance across your healthcare system. You will develop the following competencies:
BD AlarisTM System (day 1 and 2)
- Prioritize and develop performance improvement projects to help increase safety and economic savings
- Apply key trends to better manage drug libraries and stay abreast of industry topics
- Establish methods to enhance patient safety using potential adverse drug event data
- Become familiar with logistical and clinical takeaways from the key performance indicators (KPI)
BD PyxisTM Technologies (day 3)
- Define and interpret KPIs to optimize inventory management
- Use PAR level adjustments to drive process improvements
- Recognize data anomalies through ongoing monitoring of controlled substance inventory changes and overrides
- Perform system maintenance tasks related to cost file upload, threshold maintenance, as well as medical and station filters
- Access, customize and schedule reports
This registration page is for the BD AlarisTM System (day 1 and 2).
To register for the BD PyxisTM Technologies (day 3) please visit https://bd.com/learningcompass